A panel of documentary filmmakers and producers delve into the fast changing factual landscape, to analyse the craft of storytelling and discuss creative freedom and collaboration.
Chaired by Kate Townsend, Director, Original Documentaries at Netflix, speakers include:
- Ben Anthony, BAFTA-winning Director (Grenfell, Life and Death Row, Don’t Take My Baby)
- Ninder Billing, Executive Producer, The Garden Productions (Operation Live, Police Tapes)
- Colette Camden, Director (Married to a Paedophile, What do Artists Do All Day? Excluded at 7)
- David Glover, Founder, 72 Films (Trump: An American Dream, Gogglebox, Live from Space)
- James Rogan, Director and Producer (Stephen: The Murder That Changed a Nation, The Gun Shop)